Sunday, August 9, 2009

Of Rabbits and Foxes

Ok faithful readers all, it's been far too long for a post from me. Honestly I think I have been debating whether I post pictures and stories of what I am experiencing and risk making you jealous, or post nonsense and make some laugh, or just let silence speak. All seem like good decisions. Since every man must decide sometime, I will leave it up to you for a vote. What would you - you right there reading this - like to hear? Would you like to hear of Rabbits, of Foxes, or of the Hole they run to?

For the meantime, here's a shot of the place I am staying right now--



And some girls after school-




And a nice sunset I saw-

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for pictures and stories of things you are experiencing. I'll try not to get jealous.

    ReplyDelete